Monday 10 June 2019

This    morning   at  8:55 am ,  when  the   bell  went   we  all  came   back  to  the  class room  then we  went   to  the   Hall  steps.  The   year 6  boys  went   in a line .    The  year 5  boys  went  in a line.   The  year  6  girls  went   in   a   in   a  line. The  year 5   Gills went  in a  line .   Mrs  Green   told  year  5   girls  went  in  to  the  Hall   then  the  year  5  boys  went in  the  hall  then  the  year  6  girls  went in to the hall then  the  year  6 boys  went  in  the  hall.  We  all went  back  to  the  hall  steps.
and  then the  year  6  boys  ran then  the   year  6  girls  turn then  the  year 5 boys then  the  girls all ran.  We  went  all  out  of  the  school, down Rangeview Road, around the Marist football field, up    the   hill  then  the  down  the  hill   and  then  we  went  up  the  steps, straight to the carpark and we  were  back at  school.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, my name is phoenix and I'm from room 24 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about cross country you also forgot to do a title make sure to check your spelling before pulishing.Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog
    http://odsphoenixm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hamiora my name is Felix from room 24. I remember crass country it was so much fun and I even can 15th out of every person in kauri team. You should check out my blog here's the link http://odsfelixf.blogspot.com/
    blog ya later, Felix

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.